Trans women can be allies to Lesbians and not Pretendbians! Trans women allies:
1. Recognize that sex matters.
2. Respect that females will want to organize as females, and will not derail.
3. Support female-only spaces.
4. Support issues that impact females uniquely (e.g., reproductive choice) without derailing (a la Julia Serano).
5. Don’t personalize feminist objections to gender identity theory.
6. Speak out against violent threats made by trans activists against females.
7. Recognize that sometimes we will disagree – and that’s ok.
8. Do not view female sexuality as a political obligation (e.g., lesbians need to “overcome” their aversion to penis to “affirm trans women’s realness”).