- Jamie Isadora Davenport
- Sarah Lee (Richard) Alltop @sarahalltop
- Joel Klinepeter @Estra_Doll: he’s a Lesbian.
- Reason 5,437 to be twanzphobic about laydees
- The Rise of the Oppression Fetishists
- TRANS FEMINISM: THERE’S NO CONUNDRUM ABOUT IT
- ON BEING A WOMAN
- ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN, LIKE THE RAPEY CREEP I AM
- A WORD ABOUT MY WORDS
- A Note on Pretendbians
- Avery Edison
- A Woman’s Work For The Man Is Never Done
- Obsessive Heterosexual Harasses Lesbian Activist
- DIVA! Keeping Media Safe for Men!
- A Man Being Recognised As A Man Is Not Lesbophobia
- Everyday Lesbophobia at Everyday Lesbophobia
- This Is A Guy
- This Guy Is Funny
- Zoë Kirk-Robinson
- The Truth And The Lie
- This is Not An Experience of Womanhood
- Dating in the PoMo World
- Roz Kaveney
- Endangered Species: Actual Lesbians
- Desperate Trans Wacktavists are Desperate
- Stay In Lane
- It’s OK to Abuse Women Cause They Have Books That Hurt Feels
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Jordan Davis
As previously noted on this blog and elsewhere, a few of us protested the Philadelphia SlutWalk. While we engaged in polite and reasoned debate with WOMEN about the efficacy of SlutWalk (thank you Women), Jordan Davis hovered – extremely eager to get his manly two cents in (and no doubt because he wanted to “scare” Cathy Brennan. This seems to be a thing some Trans Women enjoy doing – “scaring” Women. Because that’s real Womanly).
Here’s the video.
Funny that a man attending an event ostensibly about violence against women would make a threatening statement to a woman he’s never met. In fact, he hovered around me as I was talking to two other women waiting to blurt out that he was MY WORST NIGHTMARE.
I have video of Jordan’s odd behavior that I will post. But for now, this song makes me think of Jordan: