- Marty Marty Marty
- Jamie Isadora Davenport
- Sarah Lee (Richard) Alltop @sarahalltop
- Joel Klinepeter @Estra_Doll: he’s a Lesbian.
- Reason 5,437 to be twanzphobic about laydees
- The Rise of the Oppression Fetishists
- TRANS FEMINISM: THERE’S NO CONUNDRUM ABOUT IT
- ON BEING A WOMAN
- ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN, LIKE THE RAPEY CREEP I AM
- A WORD ABOUT MY WORDS
- A Note on Pretendbians
- Avery Edison
- A Woman’s Work For The Man Is Never Done
- Obsessive Heterosexual Harasses Lesbian Activist
- DIVA! Keeping Media Safe for Men!
- A Man Being Recognised As A Man Is Not Lesbophobia
- Everyday Lesbophobia at Everyday Lesbophobia
- This Is A Guy
- This Guy Is Funny
- Zoë Kirk-Robinson
- The Truth And The Lie
- This is Not An Experience of Womanhood
- Dating in the PoMo World
- Roz Kaveney
- Endangered Species: Actual Lesbians
- Desperate Trans Wacktavists are Desperate
- Stay In Lane
- fauxmosexuals – it's not just for gays: Parody website that take the piss out of deluded trans people (p.s. – this does not mean all trans people)
- Privilege Denying Tranny: Parody website that take the piss out of deluded trans people (p.s. – this does not mean all trans people)
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: die cis scum
Die Sap Scum
Posted in Pretendbian
Tagged die cis scum
Threats, We Have Threats!
Hey there, everybody who has stupid-ass issues with trans*people:
Especially you, radfems—fuck you for even calling yourselves feminist with all that logic- and morality-free sewage you’re spewing. I’m comparatively fucking cis and I’m sick and fucking tired of your bigoted bullshit. OTHER CIS PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY OTHER FUCKING FEMINISTS, SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CALL YOU ON THIS. YOU SHOULD BE LISTENING TO TRANS*PEOPLE.
Posted in Propaganda
Tagged die cis scum, Gender, Julia Serano, pretendbian, transgender, Tumblr, violence, youth culture
Die Cis Scum
Verb: Stop living
Adjective: Not transgender
Noun: a low, worthless, or evil person.
Posted in Propaganda
Tagged Adjective, Anaphora, attention seeking, boring, David Bowie, die cis scum, Google, Grammar, narcissism, Noun, propaganda, Verb, youth culture
You must be logged in to post a comment.