What triggers Rose Verbena? Glad you asked:
1) Males demanding (under threat of violence) that I call them “she”, “her”, “woman” or “female”;
2) Enablers of males who demand (under threat of violence) that I refer to males as “she”, “her”, “woman” or “female”;
3) People less than half my age lecturing to me about “feminism” as if I haven’t been a feminist for 44 years, as if I haven’t suffered every kind of deprivation and abuse for being a REAL feminist for 44 years (since the age of 12);
4) People with unhealed, untreated mental health issues VOMITING their unhealed rage and abuse on me while I am being socially pressured to just TAKE IT;
5) Anons who think it’s funny, cute, righteous, etc. to heap VICIOUS abuse, death wishes, threats of violence, threats of arson, threats of rape, etc. ad nauseum on women on-line with zero sense of shame, self-restraint or self-control;
6) Trolls who think that threatening women with rape, battering, violence, etc. is funny or cute or justified if the woman is purported to be “transmisogynist” or otherwise “deserving” of the abuse (hint: NO ONE is deserving of abuse);
7) Racist twits who keep calling me “white” or saying that all radical feminists are “white” despite the fact that I and other radical feminists have stated repeatedly that we are multi-racial or women of color. Denying the existence of my beloved Ojibwa (Chippewa) and Choctaw ancestors just because I am not buying in to the current/fad “trans” cult is RACIST and when you deny my family exists, you are intentionally triggering me;
8) Being stalked by a “trans woman” in real life who — absent ANY encouragement from me whatsoever — decided that he wanted to be my “lesbian lover”. He’s been stalking me more or less for two-plus years and yes, a man who will not take “no” for an answer is very triggering, especially as he knows my real name and where I live;
9) Being told (by the government) that I could lose my job for refusing to use false pronouns for a “trans” person (e.g. refusing to use “she” for a male “trans woman”) is VERY triggering and I would take the case all the way to the Supreme Court as my most deeply held spiritual beliefs hold that it is WRONG to lie and that I must always speak the truth (or stay silent) in order to keep my spiritual and mental health in order;
10) Having every (formerly) safe and private woman-only space in America invaded by mentally ill men who think they’re “really women” is SUPER triggering for me. I feel that this invasion is sick, abusive, intrusive, harmful to women and girls and MUST be stopped before we have ZERO safe spaces for women outside of our locked homes.
In summary: the entire (fad, cult) “trans” lie is a threat to my spiritual and mental health and my physical safety. Yes, it is very TRIGGERING for me to be forced to lie or else to suffer being threatened and abused by mentally ill strangers. This needs to STOP. Now.